Sunday, July 17, 2011

Would I be considered husband material?

I am loyal, prefer monogamy, educated. artistic, adventurous, passionate, romantic, honest,thrifty, clean shaven,talkative,and openminded. I enjoy cooking, singing, playing music, repairing PCS and appliances, scientific experimentation inventing, studying,dancing, sewing, dusting and vaccuming. I do not like to watch sports, i do not spend hours in the bathroom, I do not drink beer, I do not hang out at bars, i do not go to strip clubs, I do not wear jeans and I do not gamble. I am unsure of what religion i want so i intend to just be whatever my future wife would be. I am 6'1, have bluish green eyes with a hint of grey, I weigh 150 lbs I am slender, I like to wear slacks and a blazer as well as dress shoes. I am a Political science major in school with a 3.4. I study Farsi, turkish, Hindi, Urdu, Vietnamese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Arabic, Tagalog, Italian French, Portuguese, and Spanish. I aspire to own my own business. Currently i work as a tutor and a personal chef. I am a Taurus with my ruling planet is Venus and my chinese zodiac is a horse, my birthstone is an emerald, and my family is supposedly blessed by faeries. My myers briggs personality type is INTJ. My Fico score is 750.

No comments:

Post a Comment