Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is this mania?Do i have bipolar disorder?

Hi guys.Hope you are well today.I am 24 years old and have been seeing a psychiatrist for 3 years for depression.However over the last couple of weeks i have been feeling different than my usual self. I can only describe it as high and elated.My thoughts are racing uncontrollably,i have all these ideas flooding through my mind,i feel so euphoric, i have boundless amounts of energy, i don't sleep for days at a time, i am extremely agitated and irritable, my speech is fast and pressured, my confidence is sky high and i spend money with unusual extravangance.I also feel like i am a rich and famous celebrity.I see my psychiatrist tommorow so i am going to show her what i have wrote here.Is this mania?Do i have bipolar disorder?Thanks for your time.Take care now.

No comments:

Post a Comment