Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can someone give me some advice on my life at home?

Well i have been having problems at home, actually i have been having them for quite some time. Well my dad is a big guy and was a national champion in wrestling and state winner at football when he was in high school. So yeah. He expects me to be doing a sport most of the time. I chose to play soccer when i was a youngster and i have been pushed in that sport and i am pretty good at it. One problem, I FREAKING HATE IT. I don't want to play next year for junior year in high school. I don't want to play it at all. And it's just not soccer, i don't really like sports. I like to shoot baskets and stuff but that's a different story. And i am in very great shape and will remain that way. It is also like he is setting goals for me.. He's wanting me to go time my running all the time and crap. I hate running! He doesn't understand my interests.I love music and play guitar, sing, and other instruments. That's what i want to do. And i straighten my hair, which he hates. He talks mad **** too lol. So yeah. And my mom is a jerk and won't let me do stuff with my friends because i got caught smoking once. So yeah idk what to do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment