Saturday, July 16, 2011

I think I'm having a hysterical pregnancy...?

I've been wanting to get pregnant for a long time now, and the want has gotten worse since my daughter stopped breastfeeding, around mid to late March. I haven't had my period for 3 months, besides one day of bleeding. My hips are killing me. I've been getting headaches, which I had a lot when I was pregnant. I have allergies all of a sudden, which I had when I was pregnant, but never before or since. I've been getting sick if I don't eat. I'm very tired, and slightly irritable. And my back is hurting very bad, which it did the whole time I was pregnant last time. I had a test done at the doctor about a month ago, and it was negative. I also took a home test a few days ago. Also negative. And I don't feel pregnant. Last time I knew I was. Should I see someone about this? Do they do anything for a hysterical pregnancy? Will it go away now that I thought it was a hysterical pregnancy? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment