Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fatigue and Headaches. Is it something to worry about?

I don't know if theres something wrong or if I am just under stress. I've been super fatigued the past few months and for no reason. I also have been getting really bad headaches in my temples and behind my eyes. They tested my thyroid and vitamin d levels. my vitamin d level was low but now it's normal so that didn't solve anything. I have been super irritable and I have had horrible anxiety. The anxiety I have had for years but it's been especially worse lately.I've been put on 2 different antidepressants and they only seem to make me feel worse and have random crying outbursts. The other day I went to bed around 2 am and I didn't wakeup to anything or at all until 12:45 pm the next day which was an hour before I needed to be at work. I've tried different things but I can't fall asleep and when I do, I never want to get out of bed. My headaches have been getting worse and more frequent. They are bad especially around my period, and then I get horrible migraines. I can't keep sleeping for 12 hours and I can't deal with headaches all the time. What may be wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment