Monday, July 18, 2011

How do you know when you didn't get a job?

I had an interview yesterday afternoon. I fit the job perfectly, we went over everything, even ins, time off and other stuff. However, I was told there were 2 other candidates and there was going to be (understandably) some deliberation to determine who would fill the position. Am I "supposed" to get a call to let me know one way or the other, if the job is mine. Or, is there some general time frame that I should wait and if I DON'T get a call, I didn't get the job. The other detail is that the interviewer did mention that today was going to be a hectic day, which is why she saw me yesterday afternoon. I'm stressing and don't know what to expect. This was "literally" my very 1st true interview ever as a professional. I am no youngster (over 45), I've been very fortunate in the past, but now, I don't know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment