Saturday, July 16, 2011

PLEASE HELP! "Doctor's" didn't find anything. I get very angry and irritable after eating & my feet burn bad!!?

I don't know what it is I recently went to the doctor and they said I was fine but I don't feel fine everyday it's worse after eating i feel angry and very moody with burning sensations and pains through both feet. They're both numb now but the pain is the only thing i really feel. Loss off focus and concentration, blurry vision, pain in the kidney area, headaches body aches, constant cravings for salt, sugar and fat, complete lack of interest in things I used to love doing the list goes on and on. I thought it was adrenal gland dysfunction or something like that but the doctor said no it's not and it's not diabetes either my blood sugar is always perfect no matter what i eat. No energy what so ever, takes me two hours after waking up just to fully wake up, takes me alot longer to recover from a workout or after getting sick. It took me twice as long to recover from the common cold as it would take a different person half the time. Even after recovering from the illness it took a week to be fully rid of the after math of it. Someone please help me i have no health insurance to be checked out so i need some answers to help me find the underlying cause. i also have constant floaters in my vision, webs etc. i feel fine before i eat but after i have to take a nap for some reason. thank you for any kind of help u can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment