Sunday, July 17, 2011

How to start off my Fantasy story? Help?

okay before i start, im on a phone writing this. Im only 14. Herp, now lets go! I have done about 1990 words so far, but i have a feeling the begging (that's all 1990 words) is not very attention grabbing. Its the usual "Wake up morning routine" sprinkled differently to match the characters and setting. But part of me want to cut off ALL of the waking up part and start off where the Main character is in a forest with his beloved pet cat. That's where the first action happens. Again on my phone So... I'll write what i remember and however much i can fit in. -------------------------- A harsh ringing halted my dream, it wasn't the most pleasant of ways to get up, but no mater i managed to bring myself up and awake. Stretching out i made my way off my small bed and up to the dresser. "Tsk, i really do need to cut my hair one day....." i mumble lazily to myself while running my fingers through my dry and possibly dead shoulder length blonde hair. "Jesus i remind myself of those damned blonde idiots...." yes, talking to myself was usual but only in the Morning. I truly did resemble the idiots in my town with blonde hair, expect mines was dead. I had the blue eyes to prove it...I just don't see the point in fixing to dead cells. That's all hair is, dead skin and whatnot. Letting that thought go i throw on my pink hoodie and black jeans before heading downstairs. ------ So yes that's some of it, then his grandparents talk but get frustrated he ends up in the forest with Melon the cat... Then Indigo comes and bam comic humor then fight scene that ends with them running. If you want to read more email me :D XMittenz1@yahoo.com Because GOD MY HAND HURTS LOL. Also suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism wanted. Kthnx

No comments:

Post a Comment