Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do you think I should get this checked out?

Ok firstly in July I will have had my period 2 years and for the most part it was regular. Like 2-3 months ago I was riding a dirtbike and had to bail because the throttle stuck. When I landed I landed on my right hip and had scrapes on my arms and back and stuff, but anyways the bruise on my hip was the size of like a softball and it went away in about a week.The bruise was in my hipbone area and didn't go into my lower belly or anything like that. Now there is just a scar where the button on my jeans dug in. I'm kinda going off topic but ever since then I really haven't had a period. For like a week I get REALLY HEAVY discharge that is clear but smells wierd. I live in the desert and whenever I wear a liner I smell it so I was thinking maybe it was the heat making it smell like that. I've taken the liner off and smelt nothing but had to put one back on because I don't wanna feel wet and I know its gross but I smelled the tissue once and didn't smell anything either.And after I crashed I didn't bleed or anything down there or have pains,or anything abnormal. Now I just get really heavy discharge for a week and yeah... I made a comment to my mom about not having a period ever since I crashed ( I didn't tell her about the discharge and liner and stuff..it's too embarassing) and she said I should go to the drs. Do you think this is just a short term thing and my cycle will go back to normal and if I should go to the drs? I wanna be healthy but I don't wanna be felt and probed on. I'm 16, a virgin and everything and that would trip me out and I'm not ready for it. Thanks and please no rude comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment