Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do I have Bipolar Disorder or am I Depressed or both?

I've been having a hard time figuring out if I'm Bipolar or if this is depression or both. So usually my pattern is, one day I'm happy, I'm energetic, life is great and perfect, I can make my own decisions, I like to go about with my normal activities(exercising, texting, hanging out with friends and family, etc) then a couple of days later, I don't want to do anything, I don't want to talk to anyone, but then again I do I just don't know who I want to talk to, I feel like I'm missing something in my life, I get sad then super irritable, angry, then I cool down then I forget what's going on, I don't want to hang out with anyone, I want to be on my own, I have a hard time making decisions, etc.I've also been REALLY jumpy than usual. What could possibly be the problem? What can be done about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment