Monday, July 18, 2011

What should I put in my school's time capsule?

Madera Hight School. The senior class is burying a time capsule this year and i am not sure when it will be opened. I can put anything a iwant as long as it is a reasonable size. WHAT SHOULD I PUT??? i want people to know who i am in the future. But i also want to give youngsters advice or knowlege. I tip maybe. Whatevrer i put has to match my personality. I am kind and friendly. Kinda shy but im a secret perfectionist. I want to be an orthodontist for the money and i luv to be noticed but i dont go TOO out of my way to do so. I have a man who i already know i am goign to marry and im turning 18 this year. Im mexican but havent spoken spanish in at least 12 yrs. My family is huge and i luv traveling. Dont have a favorite color cuz it changes. Idk if that helps any but please help me as much as you can <3

No comments:

Post a Comment